Перейти к содержимому

Из-за наплыва спамеров, теперь вся регистрация, через согласие администрации. Запросы пишите на почту. Приносим свои извинение за неудобства.
Фотография

F1-technology

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 5

#1 OFFLINE   Finninvest

Finninvest

Дебютант

• 71 сообщений
  • 7 спасибо

Отправлено 18 January 2011 - 21:21

Let's see if we have time to talk about the technology! At least if you are interested in getting the real-time track and driver-data for your mobile phone, there is a way: (Mobile technology helps)
http://www.formula1....obile_services/
http://www.formula1..../downloads.html

That can be very practical while jogging or shopping in the city and wishing to listen & watch live timing.
The applications looks great. I don't know whether that service is available in Russian language but there may be Russian providers of similar service. If you do know any such service in Russian please let us know. (Or in French or in Germany.)

Actually mobile phone technology is used in F1-Cars too. It's very interesting to see how the new mobile phones (smart
phones ) are taking over the tasks of the "traditional" computers.

Поблагодарили 1 Пользователь:
Павел Богомолов

#2 OFFLINE   Zorrinho

Zorrinho

Дебютант

• 33 сообщений
  • 6 спасибо
  • ГородParis - France

Отправлено 19 January 2011 - 22:49

For using the live timing application, I have to say it's really convenient when I'm not at home. Application had a lot of hard times at the beginning of the season, but then it was perfect, nearly as good as the real live timing on the Internet.

#3 OFFLINE   Pors

Pors

Пилот снегохода

• 2202 сообщений
  • 54 спасибо
  • ГородМосква

Отправлено 20 January 2011 - 08:48

At least if you are interested in getting the real-time track and driver-data for your mobile phone, there is a way: (Mobile technology helps)

It's very useful service! I'm use it even at home, when I look translation lying on a sofa :D (I don't have laptop). It service is not avaliable in Russian language, but it's not necessary for understanding :)

#4 OFFLINE   vladimiro

vladimiro

Делю на ноль. Дорого.

• 464 сообщений
  • 18 спасибо
  • ГородМосква

Отправлено 20 January 2011 - 09:14

For using the live timing application, I have to say it's really convenient when I'm not at home. Application had a lot of hard times at the beginning of the season, but then it was perfect, nearly as good as the real live timing on the Internet.

Official application Formula 1 for Iphone is great. But in 2009 it was really better with GPS-points on the map. Now live timing in Iphone works good.

#5 OFFLINE   Finninvest

Finninvest

Дебютант

• 71 сообщений
  • 7 спасибо

Отправлено 29 March 2011 - 08:49

I need that application as well for the next race. By the way the mobile phones are replacing the "the old computers" and soon we will be using only our mobile computers. Those are very good in many ways: Small and consume very little electricity.(Environment-friendly)

#6 OFFLINE   Finninvest

Finninvest

Дебютант

• 71 сообщений
  • 7 спасибо

Отправлено 29 May 2011 - 13:56

Finally the secrets of the great Renault engines are revealed. The genie Eric Boullier with his team has developed an extraordinary exhaust system.

Newey: "Renault car more impressive than Ferrari's"

http://www.onestopst...'s - Newey.html